Well, I guess I ought to update this thing again. I've been disgustingly busy. In fact, last week might have been my busiest week in nigh on three decades. I was launching Christ on Campus at UAFS, as well as working furiously to get the Annual Meeting put together at Central. On top of all of that, I had to make a trip to Bartlesville because my mother had emergency heart surgery (angioplasty on a 90% blockage), and then my cousin passed away and his funeral was the same week (he was actually my second cousin-in-law, if that makes sense).
Despite all of this, I have managed to write at least a few hundred words of Klown Kroo almost every day. I am currently at 44,400 words. Now that the crazy and sad and hectic week is behind me, I expect to have more time. We should get back up to 1,000 words a day in no time.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment