skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Special Blog of Reginald McNard
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Fayetteville is Where Bad Things Happen
It's true. At least in terms of the story. Anywho, to keep things very brief, I am now at 48,600 words. I am closer to hitting the 1,000 words a day mark than ever before, except for that one time when I did hit it. And stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(11)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(59)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(61)
►
November
(2)
▼
September
(6)
Chapter Titles
Interest Done Been Generated
Chapter Titles
I Want to Know
Broke the Magic Number
Fayetteville is Where Bad Things Happen
►
August
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
About Me
Nuffy Noe
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment