You probably want to know. Heck, I want to know. I keep checking this blog day after day waiting for another stupid update from stupid Reginald McNard, and he doesn't post. How is the Kroo doing? I want to ask. I know your name is not really Reginald, but you can at least give me a semi-regular update on your progress with those irascible klowns, can't you? Is that too much to ask, you dumb tool?
Well, no, it's not too much to ask, but your asking does not oblige an answer. Nevertheless, to assuage your anxieties, I will give you what I estimate to be the current word count. If that's not good enough for you, then you are probably not good enough for klowns. I'm sorry, but that is just the raw, naked truth of it. The current word count hovers at approximately 56,000 words. There, that's all I can offer you at this time. Make it be enough and go away satisfied, you esuriant dullard.
Thanks, that is enough. I will leave you alone for now. What does "esuriant" mean?
I refuse to tell you.
Fair enough.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment