I hadn't worked on Mary of the Darkness much the last few weeks, but I've just gotten back into the swing of things. Approaching 28k words. So far, this book is much more intense and darker than the first one, which makes sense when one takes into account the title. The chapter I am currently writing is the game changer essentially, where something very jacked-up happens that changes the situation in a dramatic way forever. And then even more jacked-up things will happen, then terrible things, then epic things, then scary things, then the novel will end, and a third novel will be on the horizon (which will be exponentially more epic than the second one).
The chapters thus far:
One - Uninvited Guests
Two - Lucky's
Three - The Worst Person in the World
Four - Soon
Five - Ruining Everything
Six - Ambition
Seven - Darkness Descending
And there you go. Seven chapters down. Perhaps twenty left to write. Oh well. I would say I'm about a third of the way done.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment