It's done! The first draft of Klown Kroo is done! I spent most of the week at a conference in Dallas, but I still managed to attain my goal of at least 2,000 words a day. Finally got home late this evening, finished the last chapter and epilogue. Long live Klowns!
Now, the long, arduous process of rewriting and polishing can begin....eep!
Anywho, the final chapter list turned out to be:
1-Audition
2-Gooty
3-Unpleasant Introductions
4-Debris on the Highway
5-Scabs in All Directions
6-Whiteface, Auguste, Contra-Auguste and Ringmaster
7-Blood on the Stage
8-Refund
9-Everything Must Burn
10-There's Stories and Then There's Stories
11-A Friendly Sort of Place
12-The Show Must Go On
13-The Clown Who Falls Down
14-Gun-Rubes
15-The Fire Inside
16-Ever-Night
17-All Kinds of Doomed
18-Every Rube in the World
19-A Deeper Level of Bad
20-A Long Ride
21-Tockland
22-Wormwood
23-Destiny
24-Angel of Death
25-Out of the Wreckage, A Vision
Epilogue-A Brand New Show
Friday, May 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whoa, finished on Friday the 13th! I just realized that. It couldn't have been more perfect if I'd planned it. Cakey would have wanted it that way.
ReplyDelete