Question: Is it insane that I'm already writing the sequel to Mary of the Aether. I haven't even sold the first book, and I might never sell it. Nevertheless, I started writing the sequel yesterday. I have 6300 words already. The thing is, the story for the next book is so clear in my mind, and the characters are now so familiar to me, that it was just about the fastest 6300 words I've ever written.
I guess it could theoretically help if some publisher asks about sequels, and I am able to tell them I am already working on one. I think the Aether Saga would be three books, possibly four. I know where the overall story will end. Some of the steps along the way aren't clear, but the second book is already worked out in my head.
Anyway, the working title for the sequel is Mary of the Darkness.
Well, there you go. Bed time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment