skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Special Blog of Reginald McNard
Friday, May 21, 2010
Biskits for One and All
Broke 10k words. Actually, I'm at about 10,300. Third chapter. It's not nearly the pace I had when I wrote Mindy, but, hey, I am perhaps 1/9 of the way to completing the first draft!
1 comment:
Gudwig
May 22, 2010 at 12:57 PM
Looking forward to reading.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(11)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(59)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
▼
2010
(61)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(4)
Exciting Word Counts
Biskits for One and All
Appearing in Print
Finalement, aqui en la ropa
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
About Me
Nuffy Noe
View my complete profile
Looking forward to reading.
ReplyDelete