Wednesday, April 14, 2010
So Many Klowns
I have written 3100 words about Klowns and Kroos. I actually had to do a little research to finish the first chapter. Had to learn some gymnastics terminology. At least there is the internet for such things. In the olden days, I would have had to wait until tomorrow and go down to the local library. Silly olden days. I have also done a bit of research on clowns and clown history. There are things that I must know. The Joey and the Auguste, for example. One must understand the nature of the Joey and the Auguste, if one wishes to understand clowns. Cakey is the Joey (and a Whiteface). Daniel, aka Disturby, becomes the Auguste. Telly, being the ringmaster and a character clown, is often the ur-manipulator. See the things you learn here, people?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment